(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
This down filled blanket can be used as a quilt in warm conditions or paired with a sleeping bag or another quilt to boost the warmth of a sleep system. There are enough additional features to make this a versatile and practical piece of kit.
The Down Sleeping Wrap #5 is a versatile camp companion. In summer conditions or warmer desert-like climates integrate your favorite insulated pad and use it in lightweight quilt mode. For those truly hot nights spread the quilt out flat to serve as an ultra light blanket. In cold weather situations it functions well as an extra layer to put over your sleeping bag at night. This 12 ounce gem is easy to vent for temperature control and was designed with the restless ground sleeper in mind. The use of sewn thru construction allows us to keep weight in check, while optimizing down control. Our all-purpose summer quilt is suited to paddlers, hikers, bicycle tourists, and international travelers looking for low loft warmth and minimal packed size.
Montbell's Down Sleeping Wrap #5 is focused on providing versatility. It initially looks like a simple down blanket but it can be used as a quilt, thermal blanket or sleeping bag. Weighing 336g with 150g of 800 Fill Power EX Down you are getting a lightweight and warm blanket. It can be packed down to an impressive size and the use of stitch through baffles keeps it light and simple.
The blanket has a draw cord around the neck and one around the foot box along with two sleeping pad straps. These are the little features that make the blanket so much more versatile, allowing you to adapt it to suit your needs. Whether you are using it as an insulating blanket under a quilt or using it to boost the temperature of your quilt or sleeping bag it certainly adds a decent amount of warmth which at this low weight is great.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Sewn Through Construction in the baffles
- Draw cord neck adjuster to hold in body heat
- Draw cord foot box adjuster
- 2 sleeping pad attachment straps
- Tapered stuff sack
- Weight: 336g (excludes storage bags)
- Size: approx. 44.9 x 78.3 in (114 x 199 cm)
- Max User Height: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Compressed size: 11 x 22 cm (∅4.3 x 8.7 in), 1.7 L
- Fill weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power EX Down
- Outer: 10-denier Ballistic Airlight nylon
- DWR: POLKATEX® DWR treatment