UOG TOP PICK - Patagonia Capilene Cool Lightweight Shirt - We've singled out Patagonia's Capilene Cool Lightweight tee as one of our top recommendations because it's one of the best synthetic baselayers around. This super lightweight tee breathes really well, wicks moisture effectively and dries quickly making it perfect for hotter conditions and fast paced activities.
Patagonia's lightest-weight performance knit is comfortable, wicks moisture, dries fast and has Polygiene permanent odor control for high-output days.
Designed for movement and high exertion, Capilene® Cool Lightweight is our lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for hot days. It moves moisture quickly and breathes exceptionally well to keep you cool and dry across the full range of active, high-output agendas.
Made of 100% recycled polyester double knit (heathers have 37% recycled content; stripes have 83% recycled content), Capilene® Cool Lightweight has a smooth outer face that glides easily in any layering system; it feels weightless, airy and free on the skin and with Polygiene® permanent odor control you won’t stink up the celebratory beerfest at the end of your long run.
Details include a classic go-anywhere crewneck design, set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, a slight drop-tail hem for a stay-put fit under a harness or hip belt and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front-hem. It’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
Patagonia's Capilene Cool Lightweight Shirt is a lightweight technical tee that is breathable, high wicking and quick drying. It is perfect for warmer conditions and high intensity activities. The soft, silky feel of the fabric makes it comfortable even when you have been working hard and sweating for a while. The tiny grid design increase the breathablility and its ability to wick sweat away and dry quickly.
The inclusion of Polygiene stops this top from smelling too bad after exercise keeping it fresh to wear.
The T Shirt is Fair Trade certified sewn and made from 37-100% recycled content in keeping with Patagonia's industry leading ethical standards.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement during activity
- Fabric dries fast and wicks moisture for ultimate performance
- Slight drop tail for better fit during movement
- P-6 woven logo at left hem
- Classic crewneck design for men’s-specific fit and comfort
- Small weighs: 62g
- Medium weighs: 68g
- Large weighs: 76g
- XLarge weighs: 84g
- Fit: Slim
- Solids: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit
- Heathers: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit
- Stripes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (83% recycled) double knit
- All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Help and advice: