A lightweight and packable cap that protects from the rain, wind and sun.
Wind and water resistant stretch cap with UPF 30 protection. Lightweight and packable perfect for exposed days in the mountains. At just 20g and with a tiny pack size there is no excuse not to keep this with you and protect your head from those harmful UV rays. The soft and stretchy FLEXILE fabric and elasticated binding eliminates pressure points when worn for long periods or under a helmet.
Amazingly light and packable this cap is wind and rain-resistant, it also has a UPF of 30, so you know you are covered no matter what the weather has in store for you. The flexile fabric has a fantastic next-to-skin feel, and after wearing it for a long period of time never found it irritating.
It’s incredibly packable and can simply be shoved into a pocket, or hip belt and forgotten about until the need arises.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Soft stretch fabric and lightweight construction allow the Breeze Cap to be easily stowed when not needed
- FLEXILE fabric is lightweight and soft for long distance comfort in warm weather
- Wearing a cap in hot sunny weather has been proven to help prevent heat stroke heat exhaustion. With UPF >30 and full head coverage the Breeze Cap is your first defence on long summer mountain days.
- Small/Medium weighs: 27g
- Large/XLarge weighs: 30g
- Material: Air permeable, FLEXILE Nylon/Spandex mix fabric, UPF >30