100% recycled base layer, made up of two different materials both of which work together to keep you cool.
Constructed with new durable recycled polyester yarns the inov-8 BASE ELITE is a featherlight and fast-drying long-sleeve running base-layer that quickly wicks any moisture away from the body. Highly breathable and supremely odour resistant, this base-layer is perfect for long runs or intense sweaty sessions. Requires less laundering and will be the base-layer you reach for time and time again. The welded hem and cuffs ensure maximum comfort and zero irritation in those areas.
A really nice hard-working and light base layer made predominantly with runners in mind, but just as good for hikers. Made of 2 main fabrics the main body is made from 100% Recycled Polyester, whilst the Airflow panels located on the sides have been made, once again from recycled Polyester, which wicks moisture away from the upper body and dries fast.
I'm always a fan of thumb loops on a base layer, so this is a good addition as far as I'm concerned. The lack of seams around the hem and cuffs delivers a smooth, next-to-skin feel and zero irritation.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- For trail running and all other types of running.
- Sustainable: Made from recycled technical polyester yarns.
- Stay dry and comfortable: Base-layer wicks moisture away from upper body and dries fast.
- Run in comfort: No-seam hem and cuffs deliver smooth, next-to-skin feel and zero irritation.
- Remain stink free: Antimicrobial technology kills microbes that cause odour. Less stink and reduction in required laundering.
- Be seen: Reflective detailing for increased visibility in dark conditions.
- Hand protection: Integrated thumb loops keep sleeves in place.
- Small weighs: 165g
- Medium weighs: 179g
- Large weighs: 186g
- XLarge weighs: 197g
- Main body: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Airflow panels: 88% Recycled Polyester/12% Elalstane