Mountain Equipment's Approach Pant are tough well fitting functional trousers for any climbing or trekking adventure.
Mountain Equipment says
Well fitting, functional and durable pants for any climbing or trekking adventure.
With an Alpine fit these fast drying pants offer all-day comfort when clocking up the miles. Zipped rear and thigh pockets provide safe storage for on the move essentials and a microfleece lined waist band and integrated belt sit comfortably under a harness or pack.
Mountain Equipment's Approach Pant, have four pockets, two hand pockets, a zipped back pocket and a zipped thigh pocket. The thigh pocket is fairly small but useful for keeping a wallet or set of keys easily accessible. The other pockets are deep and very useful.
The fabric used is really tough and will last many years of trekking, there's no stretch in it however, so the pants are tailored to allow an excellent range of movement without needing a stretchy fabric.
Mountain Equipment is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation meaning they are committed to giving factory workers safe, dignified and properly paid employment.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Ascender fabric; light, tough and fast drying
- Alpine fit with articulated knee and gusseted crotch
- 2 front pockets with mesh inserts
- Zipped rear and thigh pockets with mesh inserts
- Integrated belt with button waist closure
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 296g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 312g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 318g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs: 330g
- 100% Polyamide