The LightFoot Groundsheets are made from tough 68D PU coated fabric. The LightFoot is the correct size for the footprint of the tent with the correct fixings for easy convenient use. To save weight, it does not cover the vestibule space.
Sea to Summit says
Offering additional protection for rugged or wet terrain, the Alto TR1 Lightfoot Footprint adds a 68D waterproof fabric layer under the tub floor of your tent. Makes Dry Set-up and Take-Down a breeze and allows for an easy Fly Only tent set-up for ultralight adventures.
Sea to Summit's Alto TR1 LightFoot Groundsheet is designed to fit the tent perfectly. The footprint does not include coverage of the vestibule area as saving weight is often a concern. Despite the added weight of carrying a footprint it will significantly boost the durability of your tent and provides another layer of protection from wet and muddy conditions. Providing protection on hard, stony ground will extend the life of your tent floor.
Simple, effective attachment points make using the footprint quick and easy. Unlike the BigFoot version where the footprint goes under the vestibules, this light version focuses on reducing weight without sacrificing protection for your tent.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Full protection of tent floor from abrasion, tears and dirt
- Durable, lightweight, abrasion-resistant 68D waterproof fabric
- 1200mm waterhead rating
- Strong Hypalon perimeter attachment points are flexible and secure
- Sized to avoid water pooling and collecting dirt
- Perfect fit for an easy Fly Only tent set-up
- Comes with a lightweight storage pouch
- Fits all Alto TR1 models
- Weight: 164g (excludes storage bag)
- Dimensions: 225.5 x 112 x 0.1cm
- Packed size: 14 x 16 x 3cm
- Material: 68D PU coated Polyester, 1200 mm