An extremely lightweight, compact and comfortable pillow, perfect for those on the move in the mountains or less extreme environments.
Sea to Summit says:
The Aeros Ultralight Pillow epitomises our deign preferences for 'light, compact and comfortable'. The result is a 20D laminated polyester pillow with shapely support that can be packed away into a neat, small stuff sack.
From the aeroplane to the mountains, the Ultralight is the perfect travel companion for those on the move.
If your after a lightweight and compact pillow than look no further. You would think that to get a pillow this light and small you would have to compromise on comfort, well that's simply not true with the Sea to Summit Aero Ultralight Pillow.
It feels soft against your cheek and has curved baffles on the top to create contours that help cradle your head. Sea to Summit have also thought about body position and have designed it with scalloped bottom edges to help centre the pillow over your shoulders. This definitely helps if you move around a lot in your sleep. Another feature is the pillow lock system allowing the pillow to to be fixed to a Sea to Summit sleeping mat.
The main aspect of this pillow is just how compact it folds away to. When stored it fits neatly into the palm of my hand. Perfect for taking camping and traveling.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Made from 20D laminated polyester for minimal packed size and weight
- Curved internal baffles create contours that cradle your head
- Scalloped bottom edge centres pillow over your shoulders whether you are sleeping on your back, side or upright in a chair
- Durable High Frequency welded construction
- Inflate pillow in a couple of breaths with our new patent pending mini multi-function valve
- Stretch knit fabric creates a more comfortable user experience
- Weight: 74g (excludes pouch)
- Dimensions: 44 x 32 x 14cm
- Packed size: 5.5 x 8.5cm