A typical aluminium v-shaped peg, but the aluminium is by DAC and the cord is Dyneema - two watch words for strength and quality.
Ten V-shaped tent pegs in extremely strong and light aluminium. User-friendly design with rounded edges for easier handling. The tent pegs have a narrow “waist” that holds guy lines in place when the pegs are used as horizontal anchors in loose earth or sand. A Dyneema cord loop at the top of each peg makes them easier to pull out of the ground.
Fjallraven's Abisko V-Pegs are made by DAC which means the aluminium will be as strong as you can make it - a quality product then. Nice to see the cord loop for extraction.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 10 v-shaped tent pegs in extremely strong and light aluminium.
- User-friendly design with rounded edges.
- Dyneema cord loop at the top.
- Weight per peg: 11g (sold as pack of 10)
- Length: 160mm
- Material: 100% aluminium
Help and advice: