Taking the lightweight, breathable, summer Abisko range to the next level are the Midsummer pants. Using the G-1000 Air Stretch fabric these pants aim to provide as much comfort as possible in even the warmest conditions.
Light, well-ventilated and packable trekking trousers for warm climates, all over the world. A prize-winning model in G-1000 Air Stretch (organic cotton, partly recycled polyester) and pliant stretch fabric, also made from partly recycled polyester. Both fabrics are quick drying with good air circulation and zippers in the sides that release excess heat. Perfect for trekking and travelling when you need long trousers for protection against the sun, rough terrain or insects.
Fjallraven's Abisko Midsummer Trousers use the lightest, most breathable fabric in the range with the G-1000 Air Stretch. This fabric is a blend of synthetic polyester and natural cotton providing a supremely comfortable material that excels in warmer conditions. The fabric still provides the durability you'd expect but this is backed up by lightweight, breathable properties that allow air to circulate and the pants to dry quickly.
They have a good amount of stretch to keep you comfortable and the articulated fit adds to this, especially when you're on the move and things start to heat up. As always, there are plenty of pockets with a variety of open, button down and zipped for you to store any small items you need to keep handy.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Light, airy and durable fabric with mechanical stretch.
- Articulated fit for even more freedom of movement.
- Hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Spacious leg pockets; one zippered and the other buttoned.
- Regular leg length, drawcord adjustments at the leg endings.
- Small (30" waist) weighs:b 296g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 300g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 310g
- Fit/Waist: Regular fit/Mid waist
- G-1000® Air Stretch: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
Help and advice: