We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
The Klymaloft™ sleeping pad features an innovative foam and air design to deliver premium sleep comfort. A plush foam topper conforms to support the body and eliminate pressure points while the underlying I-beam air chambers create loft and stabilize the sleeping pad. The air and foam combination strikes the perfect balance between comfort, pack size, and weight.
We're working out what we think about Klymit's 2022 Inertia O Zone Regular Sleeping Mat, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Conforms to support the body and eliminate pressure points
- Stretch polyester fabric is soft and quiet
- I-beam air chambers create loft and stabilize the sleeping pad
- Air and foam combination strikes the perfect balance between comfort, pack size, and weight
- Flip valve inflation, compatible with Klymit USB Rechargeable Pump and Rapid Air™ pump
- Patch and stuff sack included
- Patent pending design
- To clean: spot wash with warm water only and hang to dry
- Weight: 380g (excludes stuff sack)
- Dimensions: 72 x 21.5 x 1.75 in / 183 x 55 x 4 cm
- ASTM R-Value: Not Quoted
- Packed Size: 6 x 3.5 in / 15 x 9 cm
- Fabric: 30D Polyester
- Warranty: Klymit Limited Lifetime Warranty
From 2020, there is a new industry standard for measuring the R-value (level of insulation) of sleeping mats – ASTM F3340-18. This new standard is the sleeping mat equivalent to the EN rating for sleeping bags.
You can now directly compare the R-value of mats rated using the ASTM F3340-18 with confidence that is a fair and accurate comparison between mats. In simple terms, the higher the R-value, the warmer the mat. In general terms, an R-value below 2.0 is for summer use, 2.0 to 4.0 is for cooler 3 season use and 4.0+ is for winter temperatures. This will be also be dependent on your sleeping bag, how cold you sleep etc. Please contact our customer service team if you need advice on choosing the right mat for your activity.