We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
Award-winning and best-selling, the Terra Pants are the ultimate lightweight, breathable and hard-wearing mountain pant, suitable for hill, trail and rock alike. The Terra Pants use a unique combination of high performance cottonfeel TACTEL® with tough CORDURA® rip-stop reinforcements. Both fabrics feature a PFC-free DWR for more environmentally friendly durable water resistance.
We're working out what we think about Montane's Terra Pants, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Pre-elasticated microfleece lined waistband
- Zipped fly with press snap and button closure
- Removable webbing belt
- Pre-articulated knees and gusseted crotch
- Two mesh lined hand pockets with YKK zips
- UPDATE Zipped rear pocket
- Internal card pocket
- Two mesh lined thigh vents with YKK zips
- Zip and press stud ankle adjustment
- Small (30" waist) weighs: 330g
- Medium (32" waist) weighs: 340g
- Large (34" waist) weighs: 366g
- XLarge (36" waist) weighs: 384g
- *Weights based on regular leg lengths
- Cotton-feel TACTEL® nylon with environmentally friendly PFC-free DWR
- CORDURA® rip-stop knees, seat and instep with environmentally friendly PFC-free DWR