The L.I.M Mimic balances weight and warmth really well. This synthetic jacket is a great all-rounder and excels in mixed conditions where down insulation would struggle.
We've brought our Mimic material technology – renowned for high performance and superb insulation in all conditions – into the L.I.M range, creating a super-lightweight and highly protective jacket that's enhanced with a graphene-powered nano baffle. Weighs next to nothing and is extremely packable, but still offers essential protection in variable weather conditions.
Haglofs' L.I.M Mimic Insulated Jacket uses the Less Is More mantra to deliver a lightweight synthetic jacket that provides a decent amount of warmth for the weight. Haglofs own Mimic Platinum insulation is a new stage in Insulation Type that is graphene enhanced to boost the warmth without adding weight. This jacket uses 153g of Mimic Platinum insulation which is combined with a super lightweight 10D outer fabric that provides enough warm for regular wear across a range of activities.
Features are limited in the quest for low weight but there are still two good sized pockets for storage, elasticated hem and cuffs to keep the cold out and the heat in. The nano baffle construction provides even warmth and reduces the chances of cold spots developing. The looks/style of the jacket isn't going to be for everyone but the performance should certainly make it worth considering.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Mimic platinum technology, powered by graphene
- Nano baffle lightweight construction
- Ultra-lightweight 10D outer fabric
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic hem
- Elastic sleevend
- Packable into its own pocket
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 230g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 241g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 251g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 262g
- Fit: See size guide A
Material & Construction
- 100 % Recycled Polyamide. 10D ultra lightweight, down proof mini rip-stop fabric, 28g/m², bluesign® approved.
- Insulation: Mimic PLATINUM Ultracluster Graphene mixed with Recycled polyester, light, lofty, synthetic fibre cluster insulation with down-like feel.