Lightweight and breathable, this 95% organic cotton/5% hemp blend shirt will keep you comfortable through the hottest summer months.
Reach for this lightweight, breathable shirt in sultry climes. Made from a soft crepe blend of 95% organic cotton/5% hemp, this tailored style includes two flapped chest pockets with button closures, double-button cuffs that roll up and secure with button tabs and a pleated back yoke for enhanced mobility. Hip length.
The women's Patagonia 2020 Lightweight A/C Buttondown Shirt is still an incredibly light shirt made from airy organic cotton fabric which has a touch of hemp crepe that helps keep you cool in hot weather.
Feature wise it has two chest pockets with button closures and buttons on the sleeves so they can be rolled up can kept in place. The main buttons on this shirt don't go all the way up to the collar like some, instead stopping just a little shorter down which is a little less restricting and helps towards keeping you cool and comfortable on a warm day.
It's super light, looks good and feels comfortable to wear, what else do you need from a summer shirt really?
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Made of light, airy 95% organic cotton/5% hemp crepe that helps keep you cool in hot weather
- Longer and boxier than our previous version, it was redesigned to be modern, oversized and easy to wear over a bikini or under overalls
- Center-front button closure and two traditional drop-in chest pockets
- Classic double-button cuffs designed to be rolled up
- Crossgrain back yoke with center-back gathers for movement
- Designed to finish at lower hip; depending on torso length, it should cover your bottom or can be tied in the center front
- Shirttail hem
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 132g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 138g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 146g
- Fit: Relaxed
- 2.2-oz 95% organic cotton/5% hemp lightweight crepe