We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
With the Aenergy Light Tights, the material mix makes the difference: The soft shell double fabric is both lightweight and robust, the knitted fabric ensures effective moisture management. The two materials are positioned to ensure they provide their function where you need it. The waistband of the tights is elasticated and a drawstring ensures a perfect fit. To make sure nothing gets lost, the climbing harness-compatible pockets have zippers. The offset flat seams reduce unpleasant pressure points. In the Aenergy Light Tights, you will feel good all day long when mountaineering, climbing and hiking.
We're working out what we think about Mammut's Womens Aenergy Light Tights, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Elastic waistband with drawstring for width adjustment
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with diagonal concealed zipper for a feminine look
- Inserts made from lightweight highly elasticated soft shell double fabric around the front pockets
- Flatlock seams for extra elasticity
- Mammut logo on the right calf
- Small weighs: 184g
- Medium weighs: 202g
- Large weighs: 230g
- XLarge weighs: 248g
Material & Construction
- Main Fabric 2 (B2B): lightweight double weave
- Main Fabric 1 (B2B): polyamide-elasthane knit
- Bluesign certified
- Ethically made
- Cut: Slim fit