With an MSR WindBurner accessory pot you can enhance your cooking opportunities and make cooking for 2 more convenient.
Great for backcountry or weekend trips with extra people, the WindBurner Duo Accessory Pot lets two backpackers prepare simple meals and brew up hot drinks fast. This 1.8 L hard-anodized aluminum pot features a built-in heat exchanger that efficiently transfers the stove’s radiant heat. The pot can also serve as personal eat-and-drink vessel and comes with a clear, BPA-free drinking and strainer lid, a pot cozy, extra bowl and a canister stand. Compatible exclusively with WindBurner Stove Systems.
MSR's WindBurner Pot gives you the opportunity to prepare large portions of simple meals and hot drinks to share between 2 to 3 people. Alternatively - if you want two cooking pots for more flexibility with your cooking - then the second pot enables this. Switching the pots is simple, quick and easy.
Compatible with the WindBoiler stove (which is the same product, just a name change)
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Added Capacity: 1.8 L pot offers added volume for serving an extra companion on the trail.
- Ultra-Efficient: Pot features a handheld design and an integrated heat exchanger for fast boil times.
- Ideal For: Boiling water, minimalist cooking, and quick brew-ups with WindBurner® stove systems.
- Secure: Locks onto WindBurner® Personal Stove System; compatible with all WindBurner Stove Systems
- 8 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated pot cozy with handle
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- Integrated 0.85 L bowl
- Canister stand
- Room to nest 8-oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister and either style of WindBurner stove (sold separately)
- Volume: 1.8 litres
- Weight: 384g
- Compatible with MSR WindBurner stove only