The Platypus Water Tank is the largest flexible water carrier that they produce it features a comfortable handle and corner spout for easy pouring. It packs small is very light and carries plenty making it ideal for backpacking or base camping.
Our largest flexible water carrier is made with our premium taste-free materials and is ideal for storing and dispensing water for groups. It features a wide Big Zip™ opening for easy filling and cleaning, convenient carry handle, and a flexible design that packs small.
Its not always possible to camp very close to a water source (nor desirable in some cases) carrying one of these adds next to nothing to your pack weight but saves lots of trips to bring water back to your camp.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Convenient: Wide-mouth Big Zip™ opening eases filling and cleaning.
- Versatile: Can be easily used in conjunction with GravityWorks™ water filters.
- Portable: All three sizes—2.0L, 4.0L, and 6.0L—are collapsible and lightweight for efficient packing; comfortable carry handle makes it easy to transport full tanks.
- Pure Platy experience: The Water Tank is taste-free, as well as BPA-free, BPS-free, and phthalate-free.
- Funk-free: Embedded silver-ion protects water tank from mold and bacteria.
- Weight: 74g
- Capacity: 70 fl. oz / 2L
- Width: 19 cm / 7.5 in
- Length: 31 cm / 12 in
- Weight: 104g
- Capacity: 140 fl. oz / 4L
- Width: 21 cm / 8.25 in
- Length: 41 cm / 16 in
- Weight: 128g
- Capacity: 210 fl. oz / 6L
- Width: 24 cm / 9.5 in
- Length: 45.5 cm / 18 in
- Spout material: Polyethylene
- Film: Polyurethane / Polyethylene
- Zip: EVA/LLDPE