A very low-profile hydration system using a slide on locking mechanism. Made from lightweight and soft material this is ideal for ultralight backpackers who prefer bladders to bottles. Utilises dual walls and foam insulation to keep your drink cold.
New: the first insulated reservoir on the market.
An insulated version of our lightweight Velocity 1.5L reservoir, the Velocity IT 1.5L features our new IsoBound technology. Engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard reservoir. The four-layer design provides users with more stability, an enhanced grip, and a no-sweat, comfortable carrying experience without sacrificing the simplicity. Preventing heat transfer from the user to the hydration, it is the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities.
Hydrapak's Velocity IT uses the sliding lock mechanism that a few other brands have used in the past to close the bladder after filling. It's a bit fiddly, but most methods of closing up hydration bladders are to be honest. What stands out with the Hydrapak version is the quality of the product and the materials used.
The insulation works brilliantly and doesn't add much bulk to the bladder.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- IsoBound Technology keeps water at an ideal temperature 38% longer. The double-wall construction and open cell foam technology create a barrier – slowing the heat transfer from the user to the hydration.
- Ergonomic Slide-Seal™ top designed with no sharp edges, opens wide for fast filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Dual FlexGrips make it simple to fill, carry and access in your pack
- Flexible 36" HydraFlex drink tube is non-kinking and provides a steady flow
- High-flow Blaster™ bite valve self seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shut off valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of lightweight, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide usable temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- Weight: 163g
- Capacity: 1.5 L / 50 fl oz
- Dimensions: 16.3 x 15cm
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; PP/POM; Silicone