Polartec® Power Grid fabric is used to wick sweat away without compromising on warmth.
Warm to your core, comfort in every stitch, the super performing Polartec® Power Grid mid-layer fleece is unstoppable this winter.
Smash frozen winter mornings into next week with this super smart, highly breathable Polartec® Power Grid mid-layer. Perfectly designed with all the thoughtful touches you’d expect, like a close fitting toasty hood with a soft chin guard and flat seams for extra comfort. That’s not all, you’ll see the quality in the finish on stretch bound cuffs and hem. Not forgetting two zipped hand pockets to stash plenty of goodies safe and secure. All round it’s a great bet.
Air is trapped in the Polartec® Power Grid fabric which has raised channels on the inside for this specific purpose- moister can quickly wick away without compromising on warmth. So, it’s warmer than you'd expect for its weight.
The backing fabric is pretty open-weave though - this means that its highly breathable but wind whistles straight through it - so on a windy day it won't be anywhere near as warm unless you back it up with a windproof layer.
This is a mid-layer I would only use in cooler conditions, it’s too warm to be used in the summer.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Polartec® Power Grid: Super warm, fast drying and breathable, this high tech fabric has Winter stitched up.
- Comfort Fit: Brilliant and slim fitting with unrestricted movement it’s a super comfy choice.
- Safe & Secure: Two generous hand pockets keep essentials safely tucked away.
- Small weighs: 402g
- Medium weighs: 438g
- Large weighs: 440g
- XLarge weighs: 468g
Material & Construction
- Polartec® Power Grid (231g/m²)
- Bluesign ® approved
- MADEKIND ® fabrics
- PFC Free DWR fabrics
- Contains over 50% recycled fabrics.