Silva's Terra Scout H is made from hemp and recycled materials. It is a sustainable, lightweight and water resistant, 350 lumen headtorch with dual battery capacity, suitable for everyday outdoor adventures.
Terra Scout H is made of hemp and recycled plastics – a sustainable, lightweight, and useful headlamp designed for your everyday outdoor adventures. Terra Scout H features 350 lumen, night vision mode, IPX5 water protection, battery level indicator and Hybrid Technology, meaning the battery compartment is compatible with both the included rechargeable Silva Hybrid Battery (1.25 Ah/4.6 Wh) and standard AAA batteries.
SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Choose a brighter future and make a difference with the more sustainable Terra Scout H. This headlamp is made of plant fibers from hemp and recycled plastics – a material that has up to 90% lower CO2 footprint compared to standard plastics.
TWO LED LIGHT COLORS: Terra Scout H has two different colored LED lights, white and red. The white light is the standard light for outdoor activities, reading and everyday use, whereas the red light helps preserving your night vision.
EASY-TO-USE: This is an easy-to-use headlamp. The large on/off button makes it easy to operate the headlamp even when wearing gloves and the battery level indicator informs about the remaining charge level when turned off. Furthermore, Terra Scout H is water resistant according to IPX5 standard. The low weight of the headlamp and the wide headband ensure a comfortable fit even during long hikes and activities.
HYRBID TECHNOLOGY: The battery compartment of the Terra Scout series is compatible with both AAA batteries and Silva Hybrid Battery 1.25 Ah (4.6 Wh) which is included in this model.
SILVA TERRA – REUSE, REDUCE, RECYCLE: Terra means Earth, and products labelled Silva Terra have lower environmental footprint. We long for a brighter future and Silva Terra is our plan to make it happen. Our strategy is easy to understand and well known – reuse, reduce, recycle. Silva Terra is our commitment and our contribution to the future. Step by step, product by product.
The standout feature of Silva’s range of head torches is their Intelligent Light® technology. Silva have focussed on creating beam patterns that are adapted to how our eyes work.
The top-quality optics deliver a balanced beam that delivers a perfect combination of distance combined with a close-up flood of light. This means you don’t have to move your head as much because one of the LED emitters gives a wide spill of light just in front of your feet, while the other throws light further ahead.
We love the quality of the beam pattern which works superbly in the real world and the smooth transition of the light is less tiring on the eyes. You can just look ahead naturally as you would when walking in the daytime.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 350 lumen light output
- Made from hemp and 100% recycled plastics +Hybrid technology – compatible with both Silva rechargeable battery and standard AAA batteries
- Rechargeable Silva Hybrid Battery 1.25 Ah included
- Silva Intelligent Light – combining long reach spot light and close flood light
- Comfortable fit – thanks to low weight and the wide headband
- Night vision mode – the red light mode preserves your night vision
- Battery level indicator – informs about the remaining charge level when turned off
- Large on/off button – easy to operate also when wearing gloves
- Water resistant – headlamp and battery pack meet IPX5 standard
- Weight (including battery): 89g
- Battery type: LiPo 3.7V 1.25Ah 4.6Wh (3xAAA compatible)
- LED type: 2 x semi high power LEDs, 1 x red LED
- Light modes: Intelligent Light, Max, Min / Red
- Material: Recycled PP + Hemp fiber
- Included accessories: Headlamp, Head band, Hybrid battery, USB charge cable, Quick guide
Terra Scout H with Hybrid Battery 1.25AH
- Max Mode: 350 lumens / 65metres, 213 ft / 3 hours (-5C), 3 hours 30 min (+20C) Burn time
- Min Mode: 50 lumens / 30 metres, 98 ft / 25 hours (-5C), 25 hours (+20C) Burn time