This lightweight and stretchy tube provides insulation, sun & wind protection and can be used in various ways.
Light and versatile multi-use headwear made from 100% recycled material. Designed to protect the head, ears and neck in unpredictable conditions. Constructed from a stretchy recycled polyester fabric, the SNOOD can be worn as either a bandana, hat or neck warmer. When not needed for protection, it can be easily wrapped around the wrist or stowed in a pocket. A popular piece of kit for all runners in unpredictable conditions. Weighs just 30g.
I’d be surprised if anyone reading this hasn’t used, or doesn’t own a tubular. Incredibly versatile, not just on your body, but they are also good to have around camp, holding hot pots, or drying condensation from the inside of your tent.
Light, breathable and comfortable, this tubular is an ideal companion for running, cycling and walking as well as for climbing, trekking or motorbiking.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Stay warm and protected: Provides protection from elements such as wind, rain and sun.
- Super versatile: Can be worn multiple ways – as a bandana, hat or neck warmer.
- Light to carry: Weighs just 30g. When not in use, can be easily stowed in a pocket or wrapped around the wrist.
- Play your part: SNOOD is made from 100% recycled material.
- Weight: 33g each (2 in pack)