A back pad, that provides additional airflow as well as doubling as a sit pad
Gossamer Gear says:
Designed specifically to be used in the pad pocket of any of our overnight backpacking backpacks. This multi-use featherlight pad will give structure to your pack, cushion your back and allow some air to circulate between you and the pack while keeping the pack body close to you. The SitLight can also be used to sit on in camp or during breaks, to lengthen your existing sleep pad or as a base for your pillow.
Designed to work in conjunction with Gossamer Gears “overnight backpacking” range, such as the; “Mariposa 60”, “Gorilla 50” or “Kumo 36” for example, this Sit pad (comes in small medium and large, so check which size you need before you order”) takes the place of the original removable foam backpack that comes with Gossamer Gear packs. Providing more support and more airflow between yourself and the pack, this gives a much more comfortable experience. It can also be used in a sleep system, used with a sleeping pad, giving additional insulation from the ground.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Good comfort to weight ratio
- Vented for maximum comfort
- Solid foam doesn't lose shape over time
- Small: 64g
- Medium: 84g
- Large: 82g
- Small: 10.75" x 17" / 27 x 43 x 2 cm
- Medium: 10.75" x 20" / 27 x 50 x 2 cm
- Large: 10.75" x 23" / 27 x 58 x 2 cm
Material & Construction
- Closed cell cross-linked EVA polyolefin foam