UOG TOP PICK - Womens Dart Zip Neck The Dart Zip Neck is a fully recycled Synthetic technical base layer that offers a highly breathable and warm layer, but also odour resistant, one of our top picks!
The Dart Zip Neck is a classic, all-season, all-mountain technical baselayer. The 100% recycled APEX ECO fabric perfectly balances warmth, wicking and breathability and is finished with POLYGIENE® permanent odour control for multi-day freshness.
The Montane Dart Zip Neck base layer is a fully synthetic and 100% recycled technical base layer that has some really good features that make it stand out from the rest.
The use of Synthetic materials opposed to the traditional Merino wool in order to move towards a greener more sustainable product. The Dart is a fully recycled product, that is highly breathable, wicking by drawing the moisture out and also warm. the use of the Apex Eco fabric also means that it doesn't deform over time and will keep its shape.
Another great feature that is a massive help to anyone who has ever had to wear base layers for prolonged period of time, is the POLYGEINE odour control, which allows you to wear this for several days without having to put up with the normal smells associated with baselayers.
While not at the high technical end of Montane's products, there are a lot of features to the Dart that make it a really great product.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Montane Dart Zip Neck Review - ''A close fit is essential for wicking of sweat away from the skin, and Dart does this really well''
- Montane Dart Zip Neck Review - “Good breathability & fast drying qualities make this ideal for intense activities”
- Relaxed fit
- Low profile collar
- 1/4 length YKK reverse coil semi-auto front zip with internal zip guard
- Low profile flatlocked seams
- Activities: Mountain walking / Trekking
- UK 08 weighs: 110g
- UK 10 weighs: 116g
- UK 12 weighs: 128g
- UK 14 weighs: 132g
Material & Construction
- APEX ECO 100% recycled polyester
- POLYGIENE® permanent odour control
- UPF 20+ fabric
- Back length: 64.5cm (size UK10)