The L.I.M Proof Eco use Haglofs own eco-friendly PROOF Eco membrane which is waterproof and highly breathable. These shoes are comfortable, versatile and great for a range of fast and light adventures.
The mid-cut version of this lightweight waterproof trekking shoe: Equipped with our sustainable PROOF™ Eco membrane technology. Part of our L.I.M range, where every spare gram is removed but all of the comfort and durability is retained. This shoe is constructed from a durable mesh: Tough enough to withstand the trail, and breathable. Designed to support the ankle, but the softness of the material used won't chafe or bruise you. It's built to a clean, streamlined design and reinforced where it counts.
Haglofs' L.I.M Low Proof Eco Boots combine a number of quality features to give you a comfortable, versatile and durable mid-boot. Firstly, the waterproof protection is provided by Haglofs own PROOF Eco membrane which is a highly breathable mesh with a durable, waterproof finish that is very eco focussed and environmentally sound. Next is the soles, created with Asics they provide a really good amount of grip and they are very durable. There is cushioning under the heel that acts like a shock absorber and you can feel the difference after a long day walking in the hills.
These are one of the best looking pieces of footwear in recent times from Haglofs. The subtle design looks great without being too much. The ankle support is welcome and it has a decent amount of cushioning for all day comfort. They have extended rubber bumpers around the toes and heel to make them more hardwearing while the lace up system allows you to adjust it enough to keep your feet comfortable whether you're on technical terrain in the mountains or simply heading around the local trails.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Waterproof with PROOF™ Eco membrane
- GEL™ rear foot cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- AHAR™ Plus (ASICS® High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) on the outsole heel adds durability
- Features minimized to necessity
- Rubber toe and inner heel counter
- Stabilizing synthetic leather at sides
- Soft ankle construction to avoid pressure marks and chafing
- No – sew TPU film
- Eyelet – supported lacing holes
- D-Ring and hooks for quick lace-up
- Finger loop on heel for easy access
- L.I.M Strive tooling with wet grip rubber
- UK 8 (per shoe) weighs: 374g
- Upper: Polyester mesh with no-sew overlay
- Lining: PROOF™ ECO, fluorocarbon free and bluesign® approved membrane, with recycled lining
- Footbed: Perforated molded EVA sockliner
- Midsole: Solyte™ + GEL™
- Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber™/AHAR™ Plus
Help and advice: