The Ignis Tee from Mountain Equipment is super light and super breathable to keep you feeling fresh when on the go in the mountains. The flat lock seams and grid pattern increase comfort when on the move.
Mountain Equipment says
A high performance technical tee for aerobic mountain sports.
A close fitting tee that efficiently wicks moisture away from the skin and dries quickly on the move. Built in Polygiene® anti-microbial technology resists odour during intensive use and carefully positioned flatlocked seams prevent abrasion under a harness or rucksack straps.
Mountain Equipment's Ignis Tee is a super light and breathable slim fitting T shirt designed for high octane mountain pursuits. The Blue sign approved polygiene odour control will keep you feeling fresh for longer and the flat locked seams reduce abrasion under a rucksack or harness.
Mountain Equipment is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation meaning they are committed to giving factory workers safe, dignified and properly paid employment.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 120g lightweight fabric with grid structure
- 75g jacquard lightweight fabric panels for improved wicking
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology; environmentally friendly and Bluesign® approved permanent odour control
- Slim fit
- Flatlocked seams throughout for next-to-skin comfort
- Crew neck
- 120g fabric UPF 50+ / 75g fabric UPF 10
- Small weighs: 104g
- Medium weighs: 108g
- Large weighs: 118g
- XLarge weighs: 128g
- 100% Polyester
Help & advise: