We're working out what we think - we'll add our view here!
Bringing fabric performance, breathability and comfort together in one product, these are the only leggings you need for a summer outdoors.
In search for the perfect summer leggings, everyone has a list of requirements and we think that these deliver the lot. We've loaded our leggings with practical features such as: four-way stretch, great wicking, breathability, comfort next to the skin, weather resistance, quick drying and sustainable fabric. Add our own design touches and you’ll just need one pair of leggings for long summer days of hiking far and wide.
We're working out what we think about Berghaus's Embira Leggings, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Planet Friendly: Part of our MadeKind collection, using performance fabric that's over 50% recycled and bluesign® approved, with a PFC-Free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Breathable: Highly breathable material construction works as hard as you in the heat of summer.
- Moisture managment: Engineered to perform in warm conditions, the performance fabric wicks moisture away from the skin to improve comfort.
- Four-way stretch and an elasticated waist ensure outstanding freedom of movement during all activities
- The structure of the inner fabric provides a soft, comfortable feel next to the skin
- Keep essential items handy in two stash pockets in the waist and two thigh pockets.
- UK 08 weighs: 149g
- UK 10 weighs: 162g
- UK 12 weighs: 176g
- UK 14 weighs: 191g
Material & Construction
- Main: Polyester Interlock
- Over 50% recycled and bluesign® approved, with a PFC-Free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.