Stance produce great socks using a blend of natural and synthetic fibres that will keep you comfortable whether you're running, hiking or just going for a casual, stylish look.
Set some big goals to be more active in 2021? Stance Performance styles are loaded with features like Feel 360™ and Infiknit™ to power every run or workout. From all-day comfort to lifetime guaranteed durability, keep your goals on track, starting from the ground up.
Stance's Camper Socks use a blend of materials with a good split of synthetic and natural fabrics to get the benefits from both. The majority of fabric is synthetic which means that these socks breathe well, wick sweat away and dry really well to. They work in both changeable conditions year round and will probably end up as your go-to sock for everyday adventures too!
The crew socks use a classic 7 inch height and still have a focus on performance. They provide enough cushioning for long days in the hills and mountains but not so much that they loose that everyday appeal. The zoned zoned design maximises cushioning and breathability without sacrificing weight and versatility. With reinforced sections on the heel and toes and even seamless toe closures they are really comfortable and they are super comfortable for casual wear too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Our Infiknit™ technology never rips, never tears. Made for good. But if you’re turbo-gnarly and rip one, we got you.
- Engineered Arch Support stabilises your swing in style.
- Seamless Toe Closure for an anti-friction finish your feet will love.
- Performance Mesh keeps you cool with maximised airflow and breathability.
- Small pair (UK 3-5.5) weighs: 74g
- Medium pair (UK 5.5-8) weighs: 84g
- Large pair (UK 8.5-11.5) weighs: 94g
- Fit: Crew - Classic Sock Height at 7 inches above the ankle
- Thickness: Medium - Additional cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with a greater impact protection
- Materials: 37% nylon, 35% merino wool, 26% polyester, 2% elastane