Point6 have mastered creating comfortable, high-performance socks by using high-quality merino wool and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques.
Point 6 says
For those seeking light cushioning under the foot and lightweight breathability, the hiking tech light crew merino wool sock is an excellent choice!
Now featuring 37.5 Technology to actively move moisture from the wet to keep you on the trail longer.
For peace of mind Point6's Socks all come with a lifetime guarantee, you can even send them back to Point 6 to be recycled or repurposed once they come to the end of their usable life. As for the socks themselves they're all made in the USA with high-quality materials.
Point6 employs state of the art knitting techniques that give extra comfort over their competitors, this along with their other manufacturing techniques allow them to offer socks that combat temperature, moisture and friction.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Light cushion under the foot
- Crew height
- Powered by 37.5 - Stays drier for longer and regulates temperature
- Medium pair (UK 5-7.5) weighs: 78g
- Large pair (UK 8-10.5) weighs: 86g
- Fabric: Wool 62% / Spandex 7% / Nylon 31%