These small bottles of environmentally friendly soap products are ideal for long treks or backpacking, they don't leak and with a concentrated fromula the small bottle lasts. As I don't wash as often while backpacking I can easily get three or four days out of one this size.
Sea to Summit says:
Our super-concentrated liquid Wilderness Wash goes a long way and is gentle on fabrics and skin, yet effective on dishes and laundry stains. Housed in a sturdy bottle with a secure lid to avoid any leaks or spills, it's also biodegradable and fragrance-free.
Used in accordance with Leave No Trace principles, it's gentle on the environment too.
Sea to Summit's 2022 Wilderness Wash 50ml is the ideal general purpose soap, so when backpacking you certainly don't want to take multiple bottles of soap, shampoo, conditioner etc with you, the Wilderness wash can be used for any and all these functions. A 50ml bottle would do me three to four days while backpacking as I don't wash as often as I do when travelling.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Biodegradable, super-concentrated formula
- Tough bottle with lid insert and secure cap, so it will not leak in your pack or bag
- Safe for personal use, pots, pans, clothes or any outdoor gear
- Meets airport regulations for carry-on liquids
- Weight: 60g
- Capacity: 50ml
Help & advice: