A standout midlayer with fleece lined inner for those chilly days.
A sporty mid-layer for hiking: the Madris ML Jacket Men. The special mid-layer material stands out with its double-weave construction, which has windproof properties and provides increased comfort. Water-repellent thanks to PFC-free DWR coating. Easy to combine for a layered look. The Madris ML Jacket Men: protects on hikes and in everyday life.
Mammut's Madris ML Jacket is a fleece lined midlayer piece that has high level of windproofing and above average water repellency for jackets of this kind.
A comfortable all day piece that can dealing with temperature changes without the need to take it off and put it back on again as you progress through your hike.
The stretchy alpine fit means that the jacket itself is a slimmer fitting style reducing the bulk of the jacket when used in a layering system.
As at home on the hills as it is in town, it's a transitional piece through and through.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Warm fleece material with wind-repellent surface for all-year-round wear
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Chest pocket made from contrasting fabric with zipper
- Elastic hem and cuffs for improved fit
- High-quality finishing and focus on function
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Small weighs: 339g
- Medium weighs: 371g
- Large weighs: 403g
- XLarge weighs: 435g
Materials & Construction
- Lining 1 (B2B): Punched Polyester-Elastane Woven
- Lining 1 - Face Material (B2B): 94% Polyester, 6% Elasthan
- Main Fabric 1 (B2B): Polyester-Elastane Double Weave
- Main Fabric 1 - Face Material (B2B): 92% Polyester, 8% Elasthan
- Main Fabric 2 (B2B): Polyamide-Elastane Woven
- Main Fabric 2 - Face Material (B2B): 85% Polyamide, 15% Elasthan
- Cut: Regular fit
- Ethically made
- PFC free
Help and advice: