The Booney Hat from Buff is a lightweight, breathable and crushable hat which offers excellent sun protection thanks to it's UPF50+ protection. Excellent moisture wicking ability too.
The choice for those in need of ultimate sun protection. The Booney Hat offers a great protection thanks to its wide wings and highly adjustable technology. Perfect for open spaces where the sun shines strong, the Booney Hat is born for deserts, fields or camping adventures. A style not to be missed! Enjoy mountains and outdoor life to the top with the new mountain caps and hats by BUFF®. high-technology and BUFF® quality blend together in a pure outdoor collection. BUFF® trekking products are designed for protection and performance while hiking, trekking or enjoying a walk in the forest.
Buff's Booney Hat has quite an old school look to it but the fabric is instantly soft and comfortable. It provides a rating of UPF 50+ for sun protection and a wide brim for keeping you shaded so it is practical as well as uniquely stylish.The most impressive part of the design is the hats ability to wick moisture and therefore help regulate your temperature, which is does brilliantly in hot conditions.
The crushable design is great as the hat still manages to retain its shape afterwards so this is great for travelers who will be stowing the hat away regularly. This hat comes in a range of styles so there should be something for everyone, from subtle colours to bold designs.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- UPF50+ certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
- Packs small and retains its shape. Advanced technology designed for convenience, can be folded inside a hand without losing its shape once released.
- Prevents overheating and improves comfort by transferring moisture vapor away from the body through the fabric.
- Designed to provide a perfect adjustment for every size.
- Small/Medium weighs: 72g
- Large/XLarge weighs: 78g