The Sea to Summit X-Pot is a lightweight, durable and fully featured cooking pot that collapses down so it can fit into your pack. Once flat, you can still store other X series products inside.
Sea to Summit says
The X-Kettle is a tiny addition to your kit collapsing to 35mm (1 3/₈”). A 1.0L safe boiling capacity is perfect for a cup of tea or cocoa on the trail. With the increasing popularity of freeze dried food the kettle is all you need for two warm meals in one boil. If you prefer fresh rice or pasta the wide rim and stable handles allow it to be used as a 1.3L pot with easy stirring.
You no longer need to carry a heavy and bulky pot in your pack as Sea to Summit have now made the X-Pot. The name may not sound like much but it's a large, lightweight and durable pot that collapses down to just under two inch's tall. This fully featured cooking pot is constructed from food grade, heat resistant silicone bonded to a hard anodised aluminium base. Tough stuff. The pot even comes with a see through lid that also doubles as a strainer.
You don't need to worry about needing a pot grip as it has high grip silicone handles that can also be used to lock onto the lid to secure the X-Pot during transport. When collapsed you can fit an X-Plate, X-Pot 2.8L and other X-Series products inside as a compact cook system.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Wide base absorbs maximum heat from the stove while protecting the silicone walls.
- Two glass-reinforced Nylon 6-6 handles support the upper rim and improve control when pouring.
- A silicone strap secures the lid and handles during transport.
- Two X-Mugs or X-Cups fit inside the X-Kettle while the kettle itself can fit inside the X-Pot 1.4L and X-Pot 2.8L as a compact cook system.
- Weight: 202g
- Capacity: 1.3L
- Safe boiling capacity: 1L
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 9cm
- Collapses to: 3.5cm
- Packed size: 15.50 cm diameter x 4cm
- Construction: 40% Silicone, 30% Aluminium, 15% Transparent Plastic, 15% Nylon