The TrailFly is a huge step up for performance Inov8's sock range. These socks provide zoned cushioning and breathability to keep you comfortable on any run.
Socks can be the difference between a good run and a great run. Designed to endure the uneven trails, our new Trailfly Socks offer comfort and protection in the areas you’ll need it most. With targeted cushioning, vented panels and a new updated fit this sock is so comfortable you’ll feel like you could run forever. And to make it even better it’s made from 97% recycled materials.
Inov8's Womens TrailFly Socks provide all the cushioning you want for a versatile and comfortable running sock. These socks are a huge upgrade on previous Inov8 socks with zoned performance being obvious from the start. The design on the underside of the sock shows where there is additional cushioning for added comfort while the ventilated material across the midfoot helps keep your feet cool and does a great job of wicking moisture.
The synthetic materials used in the construction allow for quick drying when your trail shoes get soaked. The fit of these socks is also much improved with a more comfortable feel that links to improved performance with them staying in place better. The mid cut design keeps out trail debris better then the low cut version without adding too much extra weight or warmth.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Recycled materials: 97% Recycled Polyamide, 3% Lycra.
- Comfort: Targeted cushioning on the underfoot for enduring uneven trails.
- Improved fit: New improved fit, designed to fit snug so as to not move around whist running.
- No sweaty feet: Areas of ventilation around the midfoot allow for breathability and moisture wicking.
- Medium (per pair) weighs: 35g
- Fabric: 97% Recycled Polyamide, 3% Lycra
- Includes: 2 pairs per pack
- Small: UK 3-6
- Medium: UK 7-9
- Large: UK 10-12