Montane have another size to the highly successful Trailblazer line-up. It still teems with features and boasts an adjustable back, stiffened framesheet and the 24L capacity is ready for racing and fastpacking alike.
For mountain trails, where low-weight, stability and quick access to kit is essential. The women’s COVALENT harness delivers a customisable, bodyhugging fit, stabilising your load without restricting movement. A multitude of pockets offers easy access to hydration, food and kit while on the move.
Montane's Womens Trailblazer 24 Litre Rucksack might look the same as the rest of the range but that's no bad thing. It still combines a vest style carry harness with a padded hipbelt to produce what is one of the most stable packs available - ideal for runners, mountain marathoners and fastpackers. The addition of 24 litre version allows enough space for all you need for overnight trips but also works for day trips where additional kit may be required.
For some people with the right kit and mentality 24 litres is enough for a few days backpacking and Montane have paid particular attention to accessibility of gear, so there are two zipped strap pockets and two very generous zipped mesh pockets on the hipbelt that continue round onto the sides of the main compartment - in a great piece of design. There's a further external pocket on the main bag for wet tent, waterproofs or anything else you want out side of the main compartment.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Customisable, body-hugging women’s COVALENT harness
- Articulated women’s specific shoulder straps with body curve design
- Easily adjustable women’s ZephyrAD back system
- Two off-centre Montane Click and Go chest harness straps
- Two harness pockets with security zips
- Accessible, wrap-around wand pockets with security zips
- Bivi opening with Cord Lord quick release adjustment
- Large side stretch pockets for external storage
- Side compression
- Front daisy chain with reflective detailing
- Multiple pole attachment points
- Activities: Fastpacking / Mountain Walking
- Weight: 712g
- Maximum dimensions (cm): 54 (H) / 25 (W) / 18 (D)
- Back length: 45-53cm / 18-21in
- RAPTOR Cross Lite 70 Denier fabric
- RAPTOR Resistance 210 Denier base panels
- CONTACT Air Mesh Plus on harness
- CONTACT Open Mesh back panel
- HALO lining