Tough and durable the Terra Mission Pants are ideal for giving you added protection in difficult conditions. High levels of warmth are combined with technical stretch to keep you comfortable when active.
Technical winter mountaineering pants. The fabric construction delivers high levels of performance, wind and abrasion resistance as well as a DWR. Thermally efficient and with added stretch, the Terra Mission Pants give freedom of movement with durability.
Montane's Womens Terra Mission Pants are solid, reliable winter pants. The fabric used gives you a really good level of protection from the wind and rain while still stretching and moving really well. The tough but stretchy material is designed to be warmer than normal giving you extra warmth for colder conditions. These are a bit too warm for mild days on the hills but work really well when there a cold wind or temperatures drop into single figures and below.
Practically, these pants have some good sized pockets, a couple of zips for venting on the thighs and adjustable lower legs for accommodating larger winter boots. The reinforced section of Cordura fabric in the knees and ankles are great for increasing durability but I'd have liked this across the seat too.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Microfleece lined waistband with press stud, button and belt loops
- Removable belt
- Two mesh lined hand pockets and thigh pocket with YKK zips
- Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket
- Zipped mesh lined thigh vents
- Articulated knees with engineered tailoring
- Volume adjustable lower legs which can take mountaineering or trekking boots
- Activities: Mountaineering / Climbing / Mountain Walking / Trekking
- UK 08 weighs: 452g
- UK 10 weighs: 470g
- UK 12 weighs: 490g
- UK 14 weighs: 510g
- GRANITE STRETCH Thermal nylon with DWR
- GRANITE STRETCH Tough
- CORDURA knee and insteps