The Women's Strider Pro Shorts 3" are Patagonia's most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical. The shorts are made from recycled material wherever possible (100% on the body).
When you prefer using pockets over a pack. The Women’s Strider Pro Shorts have 4 overlapping envelope pockets that lay flat when closed, yet allow quick access to gels, gloves, and the Houdini Jacket. Fast-drying 100% polyester micro dobby forms the body of these running shorts, with 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The drawcord cinches internally or externally, and the built-in polyester crepe mesh liner dries fast to prevent chafing. With Polygiene® permanent odor control and reflective logo on left hem.
Patagonia's Womens Strider Pro Shorts - 3" are a lightweight, super airy short made to perform under high intensity. The material is super breathable, high wicking and fast drying, making them awesome for gym sessions, trail runs or simply wearing in hotter weather. With a nice split up the side, good venting and an in-built super-light brief, these shorts are supremely breathable.
A single zip pocket on the rear of the waistband made with super stretchy material and a fabric key loop inside is all most people need for most runs but these give you a lot more options. With four more stretch pockets around the waist you can take all the gels, snacks and extras like your phone, with ease however, this can lead to you overloading the shorts which does nothing for comfort on long runs. The shorts have elasticated waistband with a small cord for extra adjustability.
As you would expect from Patagonia the Strider shorts are made from recycled material wherever possible (100% on the body).
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship Patagonia products outside of the European Area (defined as the European Economic Area plus Switzerland and the UK))
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body, with split opening that eliminates leg chafing and promotes airflow
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back. Pocketing fabric is durable and quick-drying for all conditions
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides superior moisture management and reduced bulk, while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 70g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 76g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 82g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 92g
- Fit: Regular
- Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex woven with a DWR finish
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Help and advice: