For close fitting, athletic leg wear the Runbold Trekkings offer excellent levels of stretch and comfort for your next outing. Reinforced patches add welcome durability.
Practical hiking tights: the Runbold Trekkings Women impress with a 4-way stretch material for greater freedom of movement. Reinforcements on the knees and back make them extremely robust. In addition to the leg pockets, a secret zipper pocket also provides space to comfortably store a credit card and key. Runbold Trekkings - the smart hiking pants.
Mammut's Womens Runbold Trekkings provide a stretchy, comfortable fit that is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. The reinforced sections on the knees and seats are great for tights this lightweight and they certainly work well. After a lot of use, particularly around camp, there are very few signs of wear thanks to these sections.
A small, secure zip pocket for keys is found on one hip while two decent sized pockets are on the thighs. A wide waistband adds comfort while the drawstring ensures you can get the best fit possible.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Hybrid hiking tights combining functionality with a feminine look
- Lightweight, stretchable material for optimum comfort
- Flatlock seams for extra elasticity and to prevent abrasion
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Side pocket with concealed zipper
- 2 covered leg pockets
- Robust inserts on the seat and knees
- Suitable for: Hiking | Mountaineering | Climbing
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 232g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 248g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 270g
- Cut: Slim fit
- Main: 47% Polyamide | 29% Spandex | 24% Polyester
- Insert: 70% Polyamide | 20% Polyester | 10% Spandex