A highly breathable, fast and light trail runner, built with endurance in mind.
A low-cut sibling of the ROCLITE G 390 boot, the new ROCFLY G 350 is packed with the same revolutionary Graphene technology, including G-FLY foam and G-GRIP rubber to ensure outstanding bounce, cushioning, comfort and the world’s toughest grip. Designed for thru-hiking and multiple long days on the trail, it also features ADAPTER-FLEX – a 10mm deep groove that helps it adapt, react and mould to uneven terrain like no other. The highly-breathable, quick-drying knitted upper delivers excellent comfort, protection and long-lasting durability as the big miles stack up.
A well-built rugged all-rounder. A low-cut incarnation of the very popular RocFly G 390, these stylish trail runners have a durable one-piece knitted upper, that helps keep feet cool and provides a lot of comfort and protection. They have a wider fit than most Inov-8’s, which gives toes a more natural bed to spread out, this helps not just with blister prevention but also with breathability.
The now-famous Graphene midsole excels at absorbing impact, providing bounce and cushioning which translates to more miles on the trail. The 4mm lugs deliver brilliant traction on all terrains, even in wet conditions thanks to the G-Grip rubber which is extremely “sticky” but also very hardwearing.
The Rocfly 350 is not waterproof which may be a deal-breaker for you. If not, when these boots get wet they will dry incredibly quickly. This also means on hot days your feet are able to breathe amazingly well, and vent moisture easily, something that Gore-Tex boots often struggle with.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- World’s toughest grip: Graphene is the world’s strongest material. Graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber delivers insane sticky traction AND increased durability, no compromise. 50% stronger, 50% more elastic, 50% harder wearing.
- Get even more grip: Multi-directional 4mm deep lugs meticulously shaped and positioned to improve propulsion at the front and braking at the rear. Grooves cut into the rubber allow the foot’s metatarsal bones to move more independently, aiding adaptability and flexible grip. Water dispersion channels gives extra grip on slick surfaces.
- Revolutionary foam: Graphene-enhanced G-FLY cushioned foam gives 25% more energy return. It retains its thickness and optimum levels of energy return for longer, helping hikers feel faster and fresher over greater distances.
- Longer lasting: Laboratory tests show that even when the G-FLY foam is aged to mimic extensive use, it still delivers more energy return than some unaged foams. Testing shows it still performs strongly after 1,200km – double the industry standard.
- Adapt & react: A 10mm deep ADAPTER-FLEX groove allows the cushioned shoe to adapt, react and mould to uneven terrain for a responsive ride. It frees the stacked midsole of rigidity and works in tandem with the foot’s midtarsal joint to increase flex and mobility.
- Stay fresh & comfortable: A durable one-piece engineered upper features targeted breathability zones that allow feet to stay comfortable as the miles rack up. A wider-fit and high stack cushioning provide further comfort.
- Get protection & support: Knitted details in the midfoot deliver a supportive hold, while the gusseted tongue keep debris out of the shoe and a front bumper protects the toes.
- UK 6 (per shoe) weighs: 312g
- Fit (1 narrow - 5 wide): 5
- Midsole: Graphene
- Midsole stack height (midsole only): 6
- Drop: 6mm (heel to forefoot differential)
- Lug depth: 4mm
- Footbed: 6mm EVA
- Shank: Adapterflex (no shank)
- Sole Compound: 1 colour 1 density GRAPHENE rubber