Do you need protection without bulk? Built from stretch-woven fleece, Rab's Women’s Rhombic Tight is a durable, windproof and water-repellent pant for comfort and flexibility during hikes, treks and hut-to-hut adventures.
Do you need protection without bulk? Built from stretch-woven fleece, our Women’s Rhombic Tight is a durable, windproof and water-repellent pant for comfort and flexibility during hikes, treks and hut-to-hut adventures.
The Women’s Rhombic Tight is built from Thermic™ Pro, a woven fleece fabric with four-way stretch for unrestricted movement. The new design also incorporates stretch side panels with extra elastane for even greater flexibility, plus double-knit construction for additional strength, warmth and comfort. The use of a DWR coating helps increase weather resistance and the soft, wide waistband comes with simple drawcord adjustment. Fast, flexible and lightfooted, the Women’s Rhombic Tight also features a secure YKK® zipped thigh pocket, which is ideal for essentials.
From simple hill walks to scrambling, via ferrata and more ambitious Big Mountain adventures, the Women’s Rhombic Tight combines a ‘second skin’ fit with impressive weather resistance for all-day comfort in the hills.
We're working out what we think about Rab's Womens Rhombic Tights, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Thermic™ Pro stretch woven fleece for windproof and water repellent performance
- Drawcord adjustment with wide soft waistband
- YKK zipped thigh pocket
- UK 08 weighs: 212g
- UK 10 weighs: 226g
- UK 12 weighs: 239g
- UK 14 weighs: 248g
Material & Construction
- Thermic™ Pro stretch woven fleece
- Main Fabric: Thermic Pro four way stretch woven, 215g/m², with DWR and double knit stretch side panels
- Composition: 44% polyamide/43% polyester/13% elastane with 41% polyamide/37% polyester/22% elastane side panels
- Fit: Slim