The classic style of the Mojave Sun Hat gives a good amount of protection from the sun without losing the look! With both sun and insect protection it is a great hat for staying out in the sun.
Outdoor Research says
Best-selling Western style sun hat now infused with Insect Shield® technology to ward off insects that can be just as pesky as they are dangerous. As beautiful as its desert namesake, our Mojave Hat offers broad-brimmed feminine-silhouetted shade. With charming grace, this gorgeous and functional hat is perfect for music festivals and gatherings with friends throughout the long days of summer.
Outdoor Research's Womens Mojave Sun Hat is a lightweight, wide brimmed hat that is ideal for the warm weather. Designed to provide a good amount of protection with a UV rating of UPF 50+, wide brim for maximum coverage and breathable fabric. The cotton poplin headband and braided cotton cord look great together and are practical.
If you're looking for this kind of hat you can't ask for much more. OR's usual subtle stylings are a nice touch and the varied rim size is a nice feature that allows this hat to fit in anywhere.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Cotton Poplin Headband, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Sewn Eyelets, Braided Cotton Cord, Varied Brim Width, Embroidered OR Logo, Braided Cotton Chin Cord, Packable
- Small/Medium weighs: 116g
- Large/XLarge weighs: 120g
- 100% cotton twill