Reinforced with three weights of zoned stretch fabric, these high waisted stretch tights offer support where it’s needed, a flattering shape, and complete freedom to move.
Built to cope with the demands of rough rock and exposed terrain, the Metron Tights have reinforcement in high wear areas. Dual weights of Flexile™ fabric offer body contouring mobility and lightweight Matrix™ Stretch provides abrasion resistance. Finished with a fluorocarbon-free DWR, they offer fast-drying protection.
With a deep, high waistband that fits seamlessly with a harness and a lower leg key pocket with shock cord attachment, the Metron Tights are our definitive climbing leggings. Designed for all day at the crag, high energy indoor training sessions, or long summer evenings, testing your limits on the boulders.
We're working out what we think about Rab's Womens Metron Tights, we'll add our comments here in due course.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Highwaisted tights with rock climbing specific design
- Light weight construction, ideal for summer use
- Dual weight fabric zoning for better protection in high wear areas
- Contrasting fabric on the internal waistband for added comfort
- Pocket key on calf for locker key when bouldering
- UK 08 weighs: 148g
- UK 10 weighs: 151g
- UK 12 weighs: 164g
- UK 14 weighs: 175g
- UK 16 weighs: 183g
Material & Construction
- Flexile™ 200 with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Flexile™ 100 with fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Motiv™ Stretch (160gsm)
- Main: 68% polyamide, 32% elastane. Second: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane. Third: 96% polyester, 4% elastane.
- Fit: Slim