Lightweight LIFA® and Merino blended active base layer. Perfect for colder weather activities.
Helly Hansen says:
An exceptionally lightweight, 2-in-1 base layer with a warm-breathable merino wool exterior and a LIFA® wicking interior.
Our LIFA® Merino Lightweight collection is versatile and ideal for all cold weather activities. We used our proven 2-in-1 layer system, combining LIFA® Stay Warm moisture management and the natural warmth of merino in an extremely lightweight crew. LIFA® Merino LIGHTWEIGHT delivers all the great benefits of merino wool fibers plus the unique wicking properties of technical LIFA® fibers.
This Helly Hansen active crew neck base layer is light enough for high activity in colder weather, with the LIFA® technology wicking moisture away, combined with a level of merino for some warmth. The stretchy fabric fits snugly and is nice and long in the sleeves and body. The complementary colour splits and chevron styling on the sleeves means this item does not have to hide away under other garments.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- LIFA® Merino
- 2-layer construction
- 100% Merino wool exterior
- Flat lock seams for ideal comfort and durability
- Non-itch fabric
- ZQ wool
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 183g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 192g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 216g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 230g
Material & Construction
- Fiber Content: Shell: 70% Merino Wool, 30% Polypropylene