For full protection from the weather the Roc Goe-Tex jacket does just that. With a cut designed for maximum coverage and a fit that makes it ideal for hill walking this is a great jacket.
Created to a minimalistic design, supremely packable, and lighter than you could ever expect a jacket of this quality to be. Made from GORE-TEX® Paclite® plus - providing the kind of reliable performance and protection you need out in the wilderness. Equipped with all of the essential features, minus the spare weight. Hooded and fully articulated for comfort and mobility. The perfect back-up shell jacket for when you don't trust the weather and want to be ready for anything.
Haglofs' Womens L.I.M Gore-Tex Jacket is a great jacket for anyone looking for reliable protection. This jacket has stripped back any unnecessary features delivering a top quality piece which focuses on keeping the elements out. The tough, durable 75D outer fabric is ideal for regular usage and wearing under a pack. Every part of this jacket is well made from the fit which has articulated sleeves and a longer drop at the back through to the water resistant zips.
The pockets are well sized and will easily take a map and any items of kit you need to keep handy. The hood is large enough to be worn over a helmet but also has enough adjustability that is fits well without too. This is the kind of jacket that is perfect for harsh conditions rather than taking out as a precaution in milder weather.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Constructed from ultralight, packable and breathable GORE-TEX® Paclite® plus
- 3-way adjustable hood with a laminated and reinforced peak
- Water-resistant zippers throughout
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seams: enhancing durability, reducing the risk of chafing
- One zippered chest pocket for easy access
- Extra-sleek laminated inner placket
- Articulated sleeves with elasticated cuffs for comfort
- Single-hand adjustable hem
- Reflective details for visibility
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 188g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 198g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 212g
- Centre back length: 72 cm (women's size M)
- GORE-TEX Paclite® PLUS 2.5-layer, 100% polyamide, 20D, super light, dull, dry-touch mini-ripstop weave face, laminated to an ePTFE membrane. The new improved Paclite PLUS protective, dry-touch carbon reinforcement print, instead of a backer, offers maximized wearing comfort, yet minimizes the weight, 74 g/m²
- Hydrostatic head: >28.000 mm, RET: <4,5
Help and advice: