The Haglofs Heron Hooded Jacket is a super soft mid-weight full zip fleece with a brushed inner face and a hard face outer. It's well constructed with flatlock seams throughout and two mesh lined handwarmer pockets. Now made with 93% recycled polyester.
Made for active outdoors enthusiasts, the Heron hooded jacket is stylish and versatile. It's a lightweight garment made from recycled polyester - a sustainable material with excellent breathability and moisture management properties. Offset shoulder and side seams add comfort and versatility.
Haglofs' Womens Heron Hooded Jacket is updated with 93% recycled polyester fabric which is overall better for the environment while also being Bluesign approved. The mid-weight hoody fabric feels soft against your skin thanks to the brushed inner face while the smoother outer provides more protection and allows you to layer more comfortably.
It has two large mesh lined pockets, a front zip with backing and offset seams for maximum comfort. The fabric also stretches for greater comfort. As always, reliable, high quality clothing from Haglofs.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 4-way stretch fleece offers excellent wicking properties
- Front zip closure with soft chin guard to avoid chafing
- Two zippered mid mounted pockets
- Single layer hood with soft inner
- Offset shoulder and side seams for maximum comfort when wearing a backpack
- Flatlock seams throughout to optimize layering and prevent chafing
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 278g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 300g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 322g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 350g
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch, 93% Recycled Polyester, 7% Elastane,
- Very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction,
- 238 g/m², bluesign® approved
- Machine wash 40º C, mild process. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Wash with zippers an hook and loop fastener closed.
Help and advice: