The Explorer Optic Tech Tee is a lightweight, synthetic tee that breathes well, dries quickly and is treated for odour control giving you a great top for summer activities.
This tee is great for layering and looks good on it's own. It's a brilliant summer must-have.
When the hills are calling, this tee is great to sling on and head to the countryside. Easy-going style is just part of the attraction; the stretch bound neck and sleeves add comfort, while gathers at the front and back create a flattering fit. When the terrain gets tricky, the anti-odour fabric and its total breathability will keep you feeling comfortable. All good qualities, making this a winner every time.
Berghaus' Womens Explorer Optic Tech Tee SS Crew is a great top for the warm weather and when you're active. The synthetic fabric is ideal for warmer conditions as it breathes really well, wicks away moisture and dries quickly. Add to this the odour treatment and it's not hard to see why this is a comfortable top for whatever you're planning. The fabric is stretchy, soft and the fit is more flattering than many other technical tees.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- EXCELLENT WICKING: Feel fresh all day long with ARGENTIUM fabric technology, a genius at wicking away mositure and ensuring lasting odour resistance.
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE: Be fresh and cool no matter how hard you're working, with the outstanding breathability.
- ENHANCED COMFORT: Super stretch fabric fits beautifully for added comfort and easily bounces back into shape.
- Flattering fit thanks to the dropped hem
- UK 08 weighs: 104g
- UK 10 weighs: 110g
- UK 12 weighs: 120g
- Jersey (175 g/m²)
- Content: 95% POLYESTER 5% ELASTANE
- Wicking Moisture Management