An essential mountain focused feature set with updated styling make this a classic waterproof for a technically savvy mountain hiker. Waterproofing is provided by Pertex Shield 2.5 Layer with a recycled face with a fluorocarbon free DWR.
The mountain-focused design includes recycled 2.5L Pertex Shield® fabric, which is light, soft and highly breathable for outstanding comfort when working hard in the hills. The regular cut with articulated arms is ideal for easy movement and the AquaGuard® pit zips enable you to add extra ventilation when the pace increases. The helmet-compatible hood features a flexible polymer peak and dual adjustment for optimised protection, as well as an anti-snag tab that enables you to roll it down and secure it when the wind gets up.
With a soft fleece-lined chin guard, this is the easy way to stay dry and comfortable during wet weather escapes.
Rab's Womens Downpour Plus 2.0 Jacket is a lightweight bare essentials jacket.
Pit Zips, Adjustable hem and hood combined with hand pockets that are useable while wearing a hip belt make this a lightweight packable jacket for any adventure.
The one change this jacket has received from it's old iteration is the usage of recycled materials, which is always a step in the right direction.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Helmet compatible hood with flexible polymer peak
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Hood roll tab
- YKK Aquaguard zipped front opening
- YKK Aquaguard zipped pockets
- YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Brushed tricot back neck patch and chin guard
- Articulated sleeves
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- UK 08 weighs: 308g
- UK 10 weighs: 326g
- UK 12 weighs: 332g
- UK 14 weighs:
- Fit: Reguar
- Centre back length (Size 10): 70cm/27.6inch
- Main: Recycled 40D polyamide 2.5 L with PU membrane / 119gsm/
- Pertex Shield/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24hrs / fluorocarbon-free DWR