Outdoor Research's Women's Apollo Waterproof Overtrousers aren't flashy but they sure are functional. The full length 2 way zips make venting and getting them on and off a breeze.
Outdoor Research says
Downpour days can feel like a mission all on their own; braving the rain, wind, and all-around discomfort that comes with the onset of a flash storm. Those are the days you'll want to have your Apollo on hand: The rain jacket and pants packed with essential waterproof protection for whatever precipitation makes its way into the forecast.
Outdoor Research's Women's Apollo Waterproof Overtrousers are fully featured durable hard shell trousers. The full length zips are 2 way making getting them on over boots in a hurry straightforward and venting when your working hard is just as easy.
The Apollo pants have a rear zipped pocket which is rare on an over trouser. The trousers can be packed into this pocket which has an integrated clip on loop. The waist hem is elasticated and the ankles can be cinched in.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped
- Design Features: Double-Separating Side Zippers, Back Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop
- Functional Details: Articulated Knees, Elastic Waist with Drawcord, Drawcord Cuff Closures, Accepts Accessory Suspenders
- XSmall (UK 08) weighs: 262g
- Small (UK 10) weighs: 276g
- Medium (UK 12) weighs: 290g
- Large (UK 14) weighs: 304g
- Inseam: 31” / 79cm
- Fit: Standard
- Ventia™ 2.5L
- 100% 70D ripstop nylon