Montane's Allez Micro Pull-On is made from Polartec Power Grid fabric which has raised channels on the inside of the fabric designed to trap air making it warmer than you'd expect from its weight. Highly breathable though warmth is compromised in windy conditions.
Montane says: Super light, packable technical pull-on.
Super soft and stretchy, the Women’s Sirenik Hoodie Pull-On is constructed from V-Marl Stretch fleece. With a soft V-textured brushed internal face and excellent warmth to weight ratio, V-Marl has been specifically selected for this versatile women’s hoodie. Wear it during and after any fast paced mountain activity.
Montane's Womens Allez Micro Pull-On provides warmth either next to the skin or over a thin baselayer. Air is trapped in the texture of the fabric which has raised channels on the inside for this specific purpose - so its warmer than you'd expect for its weight. The backing fabric is pretty open-weave though - this means that its highly breathable but wind whistles straight through it - so on a windy day it won't be anywhere near as warm unless you back it up with a windproof layer.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Montane Womens Allez Pull-on Review - Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Articulated arms for high reach movement
- ¼ length YKK semi-auto reverse coil front zip with internal storm flap
- Snug protective collar, lined with POLARTEC® Power Grid™
- Low profile cuffs with thumb loops
- UK 08 weighs: 128g
- UK 10 weighs: 142g
- UK 12 weighs: 146g
- UK 14 weighs: 158g
- UK 16 weighs: 166g
- POLARTEC® Power Grid™ technical performance fabric is lightweight and quick drying with a brushed grid backer to reduce weight and increase thermal efficiency
- POLYGIENE® permanent odour control
- Flatlocked sewn seams throughout