A classic waterproof sock offering from Sealskinz aimed at giving you extra protection from the dreaded wet feet on days out in the hills, all year round. Improved materials and design give you a more comfortable higher cut sock.
The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable mid length sock. Perfect for use in a wide variety of weather conditions.
Sealskinz' Waterproof All Weather Mid Length Sock are a great option for emergency waterproof layers or to be combined with not waterproof footwear on wet days. The materials have improved greatly in recent years, softening up and becoming more comfortable, but they still have a very obvious neoprene feel to them. Some people won't mind this, I don't when using the for road cycling or mountain biking but for walking a very thin liner sock makes them much more comfortable.
With added warmth and zoned padding these All Weather socks are suited to autumn through to spring conditions in the hills. I've found them too warm for summer conditions but the reality is I can get over wet feet when it's warm anyway. Depending on the shoe you pair this with, breathability can be a bit of an issue and I generally found these socks too warm for my preference but they would be much better suited to anyone who suffers from cold feet regularly.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- 100% Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Foot Comfort - Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Extra Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Close fit - four way stretch for comfort and stretch fit
- Toe Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Footbed Comfort - Additional footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
Thermal Rating: 2- ideal for those cooler days when extra warmth is required
- Outer: 62% Polycolon, 29% Nylon, 9% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic membrane
- Inner: 36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Nylon, 5% Elastane