(Unfortunately, we are unable to ship MontBell products outside of the UK)
The Warm-Up Sheet is essentially a sleeping bag liner that provides a soft comfortable boost for your bag. It can be used as a light covering in warm conditions but works best as a liner paired with a sleeping bag or quilt.
The Warm-Up Sheet is a lightweight option for added warmth when used with your sleeping bag. Made with brushed tricot, these sheets have stretch and pair well with the Stretch System of our sleeping bags. Stuff sack included.
Montbell's Warm-Up Sheet is essentially a super soft, comfortable and warm liner that is ideal for pairing with your sleeping bag or quilt. The Climaplus Mesh does an excellent job of trapping warmth and wicking moisture away whilst still weighing just 190g and feeling comfortable. There is plenty of stretch in the material so you don't feel restricted during the night but the rectangular shape can lead to some bunching of material when used in a mummy shaped bag.
In warm summer conditions it can be used as a stand alone but it works best for boosting the warmth of your current sleep set up. The wicking properties mean that it works really well with a quilt, especially in a bivy where moisture can be an issue.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Rectangular shape
- Extremely fine fibers trap air and very soft brushed tricot mesh wicks moisture away to keep you warm and dry
- Non restrictive material for a comfortable sleep
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 190g (excludes bag)
- Dimension: 72.4 x 30.3 in / 184 x 77 cm
- Compressed size: 9×15.5 cm
- Material: CLIMAPLUS™ MESH (100% Polyester)