The Vigor Lightweight Sensor Glove have a great mix of comfort and warmth with the use of OR's 'smart fleece' for regulating temperature when conditions and activities vary.
Outdoor Research says:
The Men's Vigor Lightweight Sensor Gloves are the lightest option of our ActiveTemp™ glove collection. Heralded as a cutting-edge "smart fleece," ActiveTemp™ is the thermo-regulating technology that adjusts to your body temperature to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable during high-exertion activities. And padded with details like a glove clip, anti-slip silicone grip, and touchscreen-compatible fingertips, the Vigor Sensor Gloves are sure to nail all of your performance requirements of functional fleece gloves.
Outdoor Research's Vigor Lightweight Sensor Gloves are made from a temperature regulating fleece, making them ideal for changeable conditions and a wide range of activities. They are soft and comfortable to touch but what's more impressive is their performance. These lightweight gloves are warm, breathable, high wicking and quick drying which results in a super versatile option no matter what you're going to be doing.
The silicone grips across the palm, touch screen compatibility and glove clip are all nice features that make these gloves great value for money with the thermo-fleece fabrics.
- Reviewed by Ultralight Outdoor Gear
- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying, Thermo-Regulating ActiveTemp™ Treatment
- Design Features: Anti-Slip Silicone Pads on Palm, Tapered Wrist, Double Layer Fleece Construction, Embossed Sensor Logo on Index Fingertip, Touchscreen-Compatible, Glove Clip
- Small pair weighs: 38g
- Medium pair weighs: 40g
- Large pair weighs: 42g
- XLarge pair weighs: 50g
- ActiveTemp™ fleece 50g weight 63% nylon, 23% polyester, 14% spandex,
- Touchscreen fleece thumb and index fingertip